2018-19 Permission to Skate (PTS) request (Milton Minor Hockey)

Print 2018-19 Permission to Skate (PTS) request
  1. If you have more than one child who needs a form(s), please fill out a separate request form for each child.

    A PTS (Permission to skate) form is required to tryout for AAA and Junior.
    The Milton AAA home centre is Halton Hurricanes.
    Midget Players (2001 and 2002) are not required to sign up and pay in full prior to picking up the approved PTS form.

    If you are requesting a PTS for Junior please fill out a separate form for each team the player is trying out for.
Player Information
Please fill out a separate request form for each child who will be attending the AAA tryouts.
  1. Example: you@yourdomain.com. Your submission will be sent to this address.
  2. RadDatePicker
    Open the calendar popup.
  3. I.E Milton
  4. I.E AA, A, AE, MD or Houseleague

  5. Check All That Apply
  1. 1.     2017-18  Rostered AAA Players must submit a post dated cheque  for 2018-19 registration fees, made payable to MMHA and dated April 1st before your PTS form will be released.  The office will register your player manually as of April 3rd and contact you when your PTS is signed and ready to pick up.

    2.     Players who have NOT been rostered to a AAA centre in the 2017-18 season must be  registered with their home centre (Milton) prior to the PTS form being released.  Please register and pay for your season and tryouts as of April 3rd. The office will contact you when your PTS is signed and ready to pick up.

    3.    If your player accepts a AAA offer, a signed Offer of Commitment (OOC) must be uploaded to our AAA Refund Request online form. Please take a photo of the offer if the offering centre will not issue you a copy of the Offer of Commitment.  Refunds cannot be provided without proof of a signed offer. 

    4.   Once proof of acceptance of an AAA offer is received, MMHA will refund via the method of payment used when registering (Visa, Visa Debit or MC), or will shred a post dated cheque.  
  2. Terms
Human Validation
Category Sites
Other Team Sites
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Milton Minor Hockey on Twitter
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from miltonwinterhawks.com on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 3:22 PM