This form is to be utilized on behalf of all OMHA players wishing to attend “AAA Zone” tryout/training camps of hockey
teams/associations within the OMHA and ALLIANCE.
2. Each player is required by Hockey Canada and Ontario Hockey Federation Regulations to present this form to the appropriate
Team Official and/or Head Coach of the team of which the player is trying out.
3. Teams/Associations/Clubs are not to allow players to participate without this signed form. Sanctions shall be applied where
4. This is neither a “Player Release” nor an “OHF AAA Waiver Form”.
5. This form is invalid for participant use while the player’s current registered team is participating in scheduled league/Playdown or
sanctioned Branch events.
**PLEASE NOTE PTS WILL BE PREPARED IN ACCORDANCE TO HOCKEY CANADA AND OHF GUIDELINES AROUND NEW TRYOUT DATES***
If you have more than one child who needs a form(s), please fill out a separate request form for each child.
A PTS (Permission to skate) form is required to tryout for AAA.
The Milton AAA home centre is Halton Hurricanes and permission to skate will only be issued for Halton Hurricanes.
Players MUST be registered and paid in full prior to the form being released.
Once the form has been signed by Milton, we will email it to you. You will need to bring it with you to your AAA tryout.
1. Players must be registered with their home centre (Milton) prior to the PTS form being released. The PTS will be emailed to you when it is ready and all conditions have been met.
2. If your player accepts a AAA offer, a signed Offer of Commitment (OOC) must be uploaded to our AAA Refund Request online form. Please take a photo of the offer if the offering centre will not issue you a copy of the Offer of Commitment. Refunds cannot be provided without proof of a signed offer.
3. Once proof of acceptance of an AAA offer is received, MMHA will refund via the method of payment used when registering.